After taking a little while to fill out and reflect upon the mid-point survey, I couldn’t be happier with this internship. Starting with one of the later points, “I look forward to each day enthusiastically.”, my answer to this was an immediate yes. I only work for ten hours each Monday because of my schedule, but I really do love coming into the office. This really set the tone for how the rest of the evaluation went.
To answer a lot of the questions about how I feel about my co-workers and how I deal with situations when they come up, to be truthful no situations have come up. The office staff is very understanding and respectful. I get tasks weekly that are very appropriate for the learning I have done in school and there have been no strife’s in the office. During staff meetings there is constructive criticism that is given that we all take in stride and just improves the office over all.
As for the personal questions, I am very pleased with myself in this internship. I have established a great relationship with Dr. Bentkover as well as the others in the office. When patients come in and I greet them at the window I feel as though I have also built a nice rapport when speaking to others in a professional setting. In all the tasks I have completed from newsletters, to eblasts, seminal flyers, and even designed mailers I have put all my effort into them and my work patterns and consistency have been reflected in the completion of my tasks. I feel like my contributions have been appreciated and well executed.
This internship has cleared up all my doubts about what I want to do in the future. I am now positive that marketing and public relations is for me, and I really like the medical side of it proving that I could be in this position for a while. I am very committed to what I am currently doing, and look forward to seeing how the rest of the internship pays off.
No comments:
Post a Comment